Minion Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minion Lords

The Minion Lords of SGW

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NAP and alliance of empires three ways

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

NAP and alliance of empires three ways Empty
PostSubject: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:12 pm

since the Osirian Priesthood became a training alliance we had a problem since solved and turned to friends this group is called Areseorii Knights and we are looking to create a NAP or non agression pact and possibly an attempt to create an alliance of empires. i believe that both are great ideas and wanted the input of the Lords of Evil leadership to help advise me along the way the Osirian Priesthood has a homepage now at http://osirian_priesthood.herebegames.com/index.php feel free to post on any of our issues and remember to register and vote on these issues as i have put up a vote counter on the issues above mentioned. farao
Back to top Go down
Dark Helmet
Admin
Admin
Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Nicely resolved m8, I would suggest a Nap for the time being as there was a issue just recently resolved. If things progress and all is well then i would look to discuss a Empire start in the future. I will register on the forum and try to help m8
Back to top Go down
https://minionlords.forumotion.com
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:19 pm

i suppose this is a good point being a fairly new association between the Knights & the OP. and advice is always welcome especially as we just gained 2 new members one of which is an army of 58 men. but some great news is that we now have 8 members and steadily climbing.
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:20 pm

hey anybody know how i can get all them smilies you guys have theres some good ones and id like to use them on my forum.
Back to top Go down
Dark Helmet
Admin
Admin
Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:44 pm

asar beqenu wrote:
hey anybody know how i can get all them smilies you guys have theres some good ones and id like to use them on my forum.

I uploaded the from smileycentral m8
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:10 pm

cant seem to get smiley central to do its thing. and ive made dirtyworst my commander so now we have an ingame tie between the OP and LOE freakin sweet farao
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 pm

also check the areseorii knights forum in the diplomacy section as we are still discussing a 3 way NAP the OP is supportive of it. if it will be 3 way i think we need to cover details and make it official and posted on all 3 alliance forums to avoid any confusion. let me know what you think so we can get this thing signed and posted officially. farao
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:21 pm

asar beqenu wrote:
also check the areseorii knights forum in the diplomacy section as we are still discussing a 3 way NAP the OP is supportive of it. if it will be 3 way i think we need to cover details and make it official and posted on all 3 alliance forums to avoid any confusion. let me know what you think so we can get this thing signed and posted officially. farao
also dont forget to post response on the issue in the OP forum. thanks
Back to top Go down
Geoslr

PostSubject: Alliances/NAPS   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:18 pm

A NAP would indeed be benefcial, as we must become more powerful in order to generate an impact in the game. Perhaps we could do a merger with some of the smaller alliances so in the meantime, we can grow more powerful while we for strong relations with our NAPS. Then, possibly in teh future, we could merge with alliances such as the above and become a powerful force.

By the way, I'm new to the alliance - so hi!

lol!

Evil shall previal! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Areseorii Knights forum address is http://loyalists.19.forumer.com/ could 1 or more of the LOE's leadership register and hit the diplomacy section as we are getting closer to the NAP signing and im already active in all 3 forums but their members would like to hear the thoughts of the LOE's leadership on the issues. farao
Back to top Go down
Dark Helmet
Admin
Admin
Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:10 am

ok m8 I will check them out and put my thoughts out there
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:24 pm

hey anybody got info on the 4 spheres alliance? theyre bugging one of my members and im doing the diplomacy thing but its always good to do the homework. i know theyre in talks with Areseorii Knights for a possible NAP maybe more but am closly watching the development of this issue to help detirmine my course of action.
Back to top Go down
Dark Helmet
Admin
Admin
Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:00 pm

asar beqenu wrote:
hey anybody got info on the 4 spheres alliance? theyre bugging one of my members and im doing the diplomacy thing but its always good to do the homework. i know theyre in talks with Areseorii Knights for a possible NAP maybe more but am closly watching the development of this issue to help detirmine my course of action.

I looked at them and not to impresed. LoE could easly take em out Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:35 am

good to know. though the issue seems to be resolved for now one reason is they are seeking diplomatic action with Areseorii Knights who we already have a NAP with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP and alliance of empires three ways   NAP and alliance of empires three ways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAP and alliance of empires three ways
Page 1 of 1