Minion Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minion Lords

The Minion Lords of SGW

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

invited to join another alliance

Go down 
+2
skinns77
Grambo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grambo
Forum Floater
Forum Floater
Grambo

invited to join another alliance Empty
PostSubject: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:13 pm

I recently received an invitation to join another alliance. They used the reason that we are not very active on the forum, and that it was difficult to contact members. Dark and Dirty, you know that I'm loyal to LOE. I've been here through everything and will stick around. Just thought you might like to know that they are recruiting.
Back to top Go down
skinns77
All Knowing Leader of the Lords of Evil
skinns77

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:12 pm

who is it? what is there name?
Back to top Go down
Grambo
Forum Floater
Forum Floater
Grambo

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Evil Abyss

The leader is Mistress Lotus.

I was contacted by her but she didn"t mention the alliance. All she said was "Hello".

Geoslr was the one who contacted me about the alliance. He said he used to be a member of LOE.

Didn't I see him on the forum recently?
Back to top Go down
Grambo
Forum Floater
Forum Floater
Grambo

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:51 pm

thank you, you have a flexible looking alliance, a few medium size players like me, and alot of small ones, army sizes i\'m refering too, can i ask a few more questions with out sonding nosey, if so thank you, how active are all the members?,
and are yous at war with anyone at this time? or have enemys?
and do yous have a diplomatic officer, and if so who is that?
i\'m asking these questions cause i have a intrest in your alliance.

Mistress Lotus
Leader
Evil Abyss

This is my latest contact with Mistress Lotus. I referred her to Dark Helmet as diplomatic officer and gave her the forum address.
Back to top Go down
Dark Helmet
Admin
Admin
Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Grambo wrote:
thank you, you have a flexible looking alliance, a few medium size players like me, and alot of small ones, army sizes i\'m refering too, can i ask a few more questions with out sonding nosey, if so thank you, how active are all the members?,
and are yous at war with anyone at this time? or have enemys?
and do yous have a diplomatic officer, and if so who is that?
i\'m asking these questions cause i have a intrest in your alliance.

Mistress Lotus
Leader
Evil Abyss

This is my latest contact with Mistress Lotus. I referred her to Dark Helmet as diplomatic officer and gave her the forum address.

Grambo go ahead and take the lead and be the diplo on this one as she has made contact with u. If you find out what here interest is that would be good.
Back to top Go down
https://minionlords.forumotion.com
Dark Helmet
Admin
Admin
Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Grambo wrote:
Evil Abyss

The leader is Mistress Lotus.

I was contacted by her but she didn"t mention the alliance. All she said was "Hello".

Geoslr was the one who contacted me about the alliance. He said he used to be a member of LOE.

Didn't I see him on the forum recently?

Geosir is gonna get his for the fact of phising members from a previous alliance, bad ju ju. lol!
Back to top Go down
Grambo
Forum Floater
Forum Floater
Grambo

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Okay. That was the last message I've had from her. I will contact her this time. I will still differ to you about everything if that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Dark Helmet
Admin
Admin
Dark Helmet

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Grambo wrote:
Okay. That was the last message I've had from her. I will contact her this time. I will still differ to you about everything if that's alright.

No prob

I got contacted by Isara from them just a heelo and some chit chat. lol!
Back to top Go down
Grambo
Forum Floater
Forum Floater
Grambo

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:13 pm

I sent her a message and the answer I received was kinda weird.
She wanted me to e-mail her basically to chit chat.
I then told her that I didn't know if she realized I was a woman since most of the players are guys. She sent me another message about other women playing and that she thought about starting an all women alliance but couldn't find enough. Just chit chat. I don't think that anything will come of it. At least from her standpoint.
Back to top Go down
skinns77
skinns77

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:17 pm

she has been messageing me just chit chat same as everyone else i told her that if she has an ambasdor she can come to the form and we can talk more.
Back to top Go down
Grambo
Forum Floater
Forum Floater
Grambo

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Hey, guess who's on the forum?

Mistress Lotus!
Back to top Go down
skinns77
skinns77

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:54 am

what do ya know!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lotus
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Mistress Lotus

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:30 am

greetings gentleman, just to clear things up for you, i'm not here to steal and of your people, the one that left yous and joined me wasn't happy here and made the decidsion on his own, i'm very intrested in yous, your name for one thing, lol i like evil what can i say, lol i asked for his email cause i wanted to add him/her on messenger to talk, not email him/her Laughing
anyway you guys have a good day maybe i'll stop back bye later to see who's all here or been here, laterz
Back to top Go down
Grambo
Forum Floater
Forum Floater
Grambo

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:30 pm

Welcome any time.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Lotus
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Mistress Lotus

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:34 am

how about it you people still alive over here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Lector
Lords of Evil High Council Member
Lords of Evil High Council Member
Dr Lector

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:58 pm

Yes we are
Back to top Go down
Zincod
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 pm

Always Active I got lots going on just cause I do not come to this place a lot does not meen inactive affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: invited to join another alliance   invited to join another alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

invited to join another alliance
Page 1 of 1