Minion Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minion Lords

The Minion Lords of SGW

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of empires

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

League of empires Empty
PostSubject: League of empires   League of empires Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:49 pm

i got this message today from jak of blades and thought it wise to post it here and get the opinion of the more experienced alliance. plus wouldnt want to jepardize our position here. so heres the message.
I would like to discuss with you the possibility of your alliance joining an Empire. Technically the empire would be mine but officially for every alliance that joins, the leader would be on a council that would debate issues and vote on decisions including war, recruitment, updates, peace treaties and so on. everybody would have an equal say so thats on the council. so it wouldnt exactly be like theirs one big boss their would be equal power spread out. so consider it and get back to me because I'm going to be asking quite a few alliances to do this.
THE NAME OF THE EMPIRE WOULD BE THE F.M.B.A.
FEDERATION OF MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL ALLIANCES

Regards,

Jak of blAdeS
League Of Shadows
Back to top Go down
skinns77
All Knowing Leader of the Lords of Evil
All Knowing Leader of the Lords of Evil
skinns77

League of empires Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of empires   League of empires Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:24 am

i have taken it to the HC we will find out in a couple days.
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

League of empires Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of empires   League of empires Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:57 pm

k you may also want to message their leader to discuss the idea as i dont know if it actually extends to LOE as there was no mention in the message from them to me about LOE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of empires Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of empires   League of empires Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of empires
Page 1 of 1