Minion Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minion Lords

The Minion Lords of SGW

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War "Builds"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

War "Builds" Empty
PostSubject: War "Builds"   War "Builds" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:50 am

There are certain ways that you can adjust your accounts druing war time to lessen the loss.

1. One tactic is running to a different reality.

Sometimes considered cowardly but a good logical move if you do not want to participate in a war. Secondly good to wait and see if anyone from the other army runs to it and you are there to catch them.

2. Selling off your defense (weapons) and re-training defenders and sending Mothership away.

If you have supers triained leave them armed so that at least kill off some of the enemy. Sell off any extra defense weapons (so they don't get sabbed) and put it to something like raw UP or if your crazy like me pumping your MS (don't do this, unless your crazy). Sending your mothership away is easy, click the button for it to search and it is gone for 24hours. It takes it away from being massed.

3. Hiding your planets with MPSD.

This requires that you spend market turns to aquire MPSD, but 1 MPSD will hide a planet for 24 hours.

4. Attack!

For those that love combat and don't care how longs it takes to rebuild account (could be like 4 months at the least). Sell you defense pump your strike and if your MS isn't that big (at least 20 Billion power) then send it away, also if your covert isn't that big Raid instead of Attack.

Best,
Death Glider
Back to top Go down

War "Builds" Empty
PostSubject: Re: War "Builds"   War "Builds" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:45 pm

This is a decent start, but there are some minor things I would like to add

Don't sell all your defence, as it will leave you to vunerable to Anti-Covert Action against you. also, when setting up fr a war, you should move all available UU to either the Mines, or into Anti-Covert (Unless you plan on killing spies, it is best to the mines as you will need the extra income to repair with, and to expand your bank.

Lower you Covert Unit number to about 50K. this will be enough to keep the enimy from sabbing you to easy, but it is not enough to try to kill your spies...unless they are really bored Razz

don't do anything to extreme, as sometimes things are irreversable.

If you have Anti-Covert agents, and you are prepareing to mass a defence down, Raid, don't attack, as raiding does not include Anti-Covert agents, and you also get the bonus of taking their UU and lessening their chance to rebuild as easily.

Use Defence Mercs as much as possible, these are relitively cheap, and can be bought on the market.

There is other things, I wil add them later as I think of them
Back to top Go down

War "Builds" Empty
PostSubject: Re: War "Builds"   War "Builds" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:13 pm

Ghost Punisher wrote:
This is a decent start, but there are some minor things I would like to add

Don't sell all your defence, as it will leave you to vunerable to Anti-Covert Action against you. also, when setting up fr a war, you should move all available UU to either the Mines, or into Anti-Covert (Unless you plan on killing spies, it is best to the mines as you will need the extra income to repair with, and to expand your bank.

Lower you Covert Unit number to about 50K. this will be enough to keep the enimy from sabbing you to easy, but it is not enough to try to kill your spies...unless they are really bored Razz

don't do anything to extreme, as sometimes things are irreversable.

If you have Anti-Covert agents, and you are prepareing to mass a defence down, Raid, don't attack, as raiding does not include Anti-Covert agents, and you also get the bonus of taking their UU and lessening their chance to rebuild as easily.

Use Defence Mercs as much as possible, these are relitively cheap, and can be bought on the market.

There is other things, I wil add them later as I think of them

GREAT POINTS!

Just remember that defense mercs are only allowed to be paired up with super soldiers.

Best,
Death Glider
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War "Builds" Empty
PostSubject: Re: War "Builds"   War "Builds" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War "Builds"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minion Lords :: Public Access Sector :: FAQ's-
Jump to: