Minion Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minion Lords

The Minion Lords of SGW

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
monkey with a 50cal
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
monkey with a 50cal

Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Empty
PostSubject: Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal   Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi there

Ok so straight to the stats:
Army size - 19.8 million
Covert level - 20
Anti covert level - 26

My current aim of the game is fairly simple, not to fussed on being a high rank, i am just looking for someone, or some alliance that may wish to support me build up my mothership at some stage, even if they require me to build it to a certain strength first.
My deffence is always gradually growing, and every now and then i upgrade my anti covert level.

Now, not to long ago i joined the osiria priesthood and was recruited by a guy by the name of asar beqenu, nice person to, but he explaied a few thigs about a war his alliance might get in, stupid me didnt reallly research anythig about the alliance he was going to war with, now just to clear something up on the forum for the alliance i just joined your alliance name differs depending on your army size, till you get to 15 mil, then you can have pretty much what ever you want for a name, so from that i assumed that, that 15 mil requirement would be a challenge to most people in this alliance, and whe i started searching through some of the members i noticed that average size for people was around 6-7 mil, then asar got massed and told everyone to mass this guy back, i looked him up and what d you know, 250mil army size, now how was anmyone in this alliance supposed to do stuff all to this guy if there strugling to reach 15 mil size? the reason for telling you this is because i dont really want to be in an alliance where i am one of the most powerfull, but in the whole scheme of things i am not actually a very powerfull player at all, people might look up to me and i wont be able to deliver for them, this concerns me and as i hurd you guys where the father alliance for Osirian priesthood, i thought id try move up a notch, i dunno if you guys feel the same way but becoming one of your allliances most powerfull guys strasight away, doest give you much to strive for.

So anyway just a bit about my self my name is Brendan, im 18 starting yr 12 next yr, and only got one part time job, just a regular teenage kid i usually do my SGW stuff once a day, some times once every 2 days, sometimes twice a day.

Thats about it, ill most likely be on the net checking for the rest of my day to see if you guys reply.

Cheers.

Brendan - Monkey with a 50cal
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal   Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:12 pm

dont forget to mention that his 250bil is all untrained SS. and he has only around 2000 weapons.
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal   Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:58 pm

this guy quit our alliance and is hiding in preg at the moment. he left with no notice or care for how things went down. though the war is over all OP members knew they had little to worry about as they only wanted to destroy the leadership of the OP. those who left with few exceptions have been branded traitors since most of those who left joined the alliance we were at war or more correctly that i was at war with.
Back to top Go down
Devils R

PostSubject: Re: Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal   Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Lookin to join this Alliance.

Unit Production 13,807 /day (13,807 total)
Turn Income Production: 157,048,435 Naquadah
Strike Action 8,451,502,350 Ranked: 7,412
Defensive Action 45,855,095,175 Ranked: 2,768
MotherShip Action 16,911,867,000 Ranked: 3,030
Total Fighting Force 855,447
(Updated)
This has been done in less than 3weeks.

Plz Msg me in responce to this request.

Twisted Evil Devils Rejex Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
skinns77
All Knowing Leader of the Lords of Evil
All Knowing Leader of the Lords of Evil
skinns77

PostSubject: Re: Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal   Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 pm

join me as my officer and i can get you in the allaince. i am in normal

unless you are in perg. then jump on dr. lector tell him that i talked to you
Back to top Go down
Devils R

PostSubject: Re: Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal   Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm

See heres the thing... Not realy sure on how to do that... Gunna need a walkthrough for that... Devils Rejex is my name. Just Msg me on how to do it that way its not Spammin the Forum, Thx

D/r
Back to top Go down
Devils R

PostSubject: Re: Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal   Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 am

Lol. Nvm, Figured it out. Tryed to ad Dr.L, totaly forgot you mentioned hes in Perg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal   Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applicatio: monkey with a 50cal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minion Lords :: Application Sector :: Apllication Room-
Jump to: