Minion Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minion Lords

The Minion Lords of SGW

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

spot some naq.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

spot some naq. Empty
PostSubject: spot some naq.   spot some naq. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:30 pm

could anybody help me out with some naq. i got massed by ramster and lost most of my defensive military and all my defensive weapons. i seriously need some help there if anybody is willing then post here or message me in game to arrange time and details.
Back to top Go down
skinns77
All Knowing Leader of the Lords of Evil
skinns77

spot some naq. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spot some naq.   spot some naq. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:19 pm

who called you a tratior?

Last edited by dirty worst on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

spot some naq. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spot some naq.   spot some naq. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:00 am

how am i a traitor? i am the one who has been attacked to basically nothing and got no help from anywhere no matter how much begging and pleading for help nobody came so how am i a traitor?
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

spot some naq. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spot some naq.   spot some naq. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:03 pm

i could still use help in rebuilding if anybody is willing since the war is over and sunday i can go PPT again. i have less than half of my army size and am barely capable to make the naq. hits or raids on players whom i have raided for the last few months of course they are all inactive but still have more going for them than i do. farao
Back to top Go down
skinns77
skinns77

spot some naq. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spot some naq.   spot some naq. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm

why don't you jump on me and become my officer?
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

spot some naq. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spot some naq.   spot some naq. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:31 pm

i was thinking of asking if that would be acceptable to you so that we have direct ingame connections between the alliances. i will set you as my CO today thank you.
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

spot some naq. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spot some naq.   spot some naq. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:43 pm

i tried to make you my CO but the option for that does not show i even tried setting to total peace but the option still isnt there i looked at others to see if the button would show for their attack page but i can only set myself as my CO. ok i got it but i gotta wait til tomorrow to set you as my CO. for some reason i have to have a CO to switch so i became my own CO and then the option popped up so ill change it right away tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spot some naq. Empty
PostSubject: Re: spot some naq.   spot some naq. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spot some naq.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minion Lords :: Public Access Sector :: General Discussion-
Jump to: