Minion Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minion Lords

The Minion Lords of SGW

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself Empty
PostSubject: join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself   join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:33 pm

this alliance has done nothing in the face of losing many members. we the Osirian Priesthood are here to say if you wish to be part of an active alliance who's leaders aren't always in perg and out of touch with all of you in LOE,
then we would be happy to have you and we are doing quite well and growing rapidly. many of our members are ascending more and more often and this only really began to happen after this alliance turned its back to us when we were still a training alliance of LOE. we have come to realize that the leadership of this alliance has no concern for its members, well we in the OP are very concerned about what happens to our people WE defend those who are in need that cannot be said of the leadership of this alliance. message me ingame if you wish to join my alliance and we look forward to seeing those of you who decide to come to our side. farao
Back to top Go down
skinns77
All Knowing Leader of the Lords of Evil
All Knowing Leader of the Lords of Evil
skinns77

PostSubject: Re: join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself   join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 pm

this your last chance stop trying to take our players
Back to top Go down
asar beqenu
Forum Floater
Forum Floater

PostSubject: Re: join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself   join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:59 pm

dont forget skinns YOU are the one who failed not me or my people so don't get pissy for your inactivity or lack of usefulness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself   join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

join me or watch this alliance melt in on itself
Page 1 of 1